Semi Truck Financing
Tow Truck Financing
Light Medium Truck
Box Truck Financing
Looking for Commercial Truck Financing?
We Finance America One Truck At A Time®
Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc. has been America's most trusted commercial equipment finance firm since 1995, helping truck and transportation fleet owners secure easy and flexible equipment financing.
With our unmatched industry expertise, more fleet owners and owner-operators trust CFF to secure the semi truck, box truck, tow truck, light medium duty trucks, and construction equipment needed to drive American commerce.
Commercial Transportation Industry Blog
- The Saga Continues: California’s AB5 Ruling Could Be Blocked by Injunction - Today, January 13, 2020, is a big day in the trucking industry and you’ll find out why in this article. [...]
- Fresh Year Fresh Start: Rebuild Your Credit and Rebuild Your Success - Fresh Year Fresh Start: Rebuild Your Credit and Rebuild Your Success Happy 2020!!! Ah, can’t you smell the fresh air [...]
- Look Ahead To 2020 In Transportation: Are Haul Rates On The Rise? - Look Ahead To 2020 In Transportation: Are Haul Rates On The Rise? We will soon close the book on 2019, [...]
- 2019 Year in Review Part 2: Top 5 Success Tips Every Fleet Owner Should Know About - It’s true, 2019 brought a lot of blows to players in the freight world. But the team at Commercial Fleet [...]
- 2019 Year in Review: Countdown of the Top 7 Events that Shook the Freight Industry - This year brought more smiles and cries to the transportation industry than the classic comedy/romance movie, Sleepless in Seattle. Some [...]
- When Leasing Is Better Than Buying Commercial Equipment - While CFF holds a world-class reputation for our commercial lending programs, did you know that we’re also one of the [...]
- New AB5 Law ENDS the California Trucking Business As We Know It - The bill that California Senators just approved called ‘AB5’ is set to swiftly put tens of thousands of independent truck [...]
- Transportation Industry Analysis for 2019 - Transportation Industry Analysis for 2019 by Matt Manero Want a high-level yet nuts-and-bolts glimpse into what’s been happening over the [...]
- Why SPEED Matters in Your Transportation Company - If culture is the holy grail in business, speed is a pretty close second. Speed gets you noticed. Speed beats [...]
- Truck Financing with Good – Bad Credit - Bad credit commercial truck financing is one of the most popular inquiries in the transportation industry. Let’s face it, there [...]