Semi Truck Financing
Tow Truck Financing
Light Medium Truck
Box Truck Financing
Looking for Commercial Truck Financing?
We Finance America One Truck At A Time™
Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc. has been America’s most trusted commercial equipment finance firm since 1995, helping truck and transportation fleet owners secure easy and flexible equipment financing.
With our unmatched industry expertise, more fleet owners and owner-operators trust CFF to secure the semi truck, box truck, tow truck, light medium duty trucks, and construction equipment needed to drive American commerce.
Commercial Transportation Industry Blog
- 5-Step Commercial Truck Finance Process - Curious to know what’s involved in the commercial truck finance process? Perhaps it’s been a while since you bought a [...]
- 5 Keys To Solving the Trucker Shortage in Your Business - We hear it all the time from fleet owners and managers…“I can’t find enough drivers!” This hits on the fact [...]
- How to Streamline Cash Flow with Freight Factoring - Freight factoring is a fast-growing trend with owner-operators, large trucking companies and everyone in between. That’s because one of the [...]
- Good VS Bad Credit Commercial Truck Financing - Want to know the difference in commercial truck financing with good credit vs bad credit? You’re in the right place! [...]
- Calculate Your Profits From Your Commercial Equipment Like a CFO - As a trucker, you’re in business for one reason only – to make money. It’s great to love what you [...]
- Section 179 Tax Deduction: Calculate Your Cash Savings On Trucking Equipment Purchases - Have you heard about the Section 179 tax deduction? If not, let me tell you, it’s a ray of sunshine [...]
- Commercial Truck Loan or Lease? Differences Between a Commercial Truck Equipment Loan and Lease - Trying to decide whether it’s smarter to get a commercial truck loan or lease to secure your first or next [...]
- Rising Insurance Rates Causes Fallout for Truckers - The push for even higher insurance rates for truckers is throwing a monkey wrench in the engine of the trucking [...]
- MIDDLE-MILE – SELF-DRIVING TRUCKS DELIVER ACROSS TEXAS - Self-driving industry veteran, Kodiak Robotics, has landed in Texas as one of the first self-driving trucking companies operating in the [...]
- UNITING TO REPEAL THE FEDERAL EXCISE TAX: How much is the federal excise tax? - The 12% excise tax on new semi truck sales is currently among the highest excise taxes in the nation, impacting [...]