BUYING COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL OR
DON’T LET YOUR BANKER TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN’T BUY THE EQUIPMENT YOU WANT! CFF understands how to finance trucks and equipment being sold by private parties as well as dealerships.
Although CFF works with dealerships throughout the United States, from time to time, our customers want to buy a truck, trailer, tow truck, dump truck, or boom truck from a friend, family member, competitor or internet listing site.
CFF will take the following steps to help you buy equipment from a private party and make the process smooth and easy:
• CFF will communicate with the seller
• We will request a copy of the title from the seller and do a lien search to determine if the equipment is owned free and clear or if it has a lien
• CFF will pay the lienholder directly to clear the lien and then pay any equity directly to the seller
• CFF can order the inspection of the equipment to make sure the equipment information is correct and in good working order
• CFF will handle all of the title work to make sure the title is transferred into your name
This entire process can be handled in 1-2 days, and it starts with a call to CFF today at 214-390-3962.