Commercial Equipment Dealers
Are you a commercial equipment dealer looking for a trustworthy and experienced financing partner to expand your business, gain customer loyalty, and sell more trucks and equipment?
You can become a dealer partner to offer CFF finance and insurance solutions to your valued customers.
Why work with CFF?
Commercial Fleet Financing understands your need to exercise prudence when it comes to choosing an equipment financing partner. CFF knows transportation equipment better than any other finance company. We’ve served more than 10,000 customers and funded $1 billion+ over the past 26 years. Our professional and well-trained loan consultants are top in the industry and ready to be lucrative and successful partners. Plus, we’re the number one independently owned transportation equipment finance company in the U.S.
Commercial Fleet Financing works with dealerships of all sizes across the U.S. The dealer partner program covers many industries, including semi, trailers, tow trucks, light and medium, box trucks, and construction equipment.
If you’re a small dealership without an F&I department, CFF can handle this process for you. We have F&I experts on staff who are ready to help. As a bonus, we also offer insurance coverage through CFF Insurance. With same-day credit approval and turnkey equipment finance solutions, it’s a win-win situation for all. Joining CFF’s dealer partner program is a true partnership where we help each other grow. We provide a white-label finance process where it will feel like your own finance department. CFF helps make deals happen because we know the finance phase is vital to any sale.
Choosing a financing partner with knowledge and experience like CFF means gaining more happy customers and achieving higher sales levels.
Top Three Benefits to Partnering with CFF
• CFF’s dedicated loan experts want to talk directly with you and your buyers and help you close deals.
• CFF handles all the paperwork, from the application to documentation to funding, so you can focus on selling more equipment.
• We grab your buyer’s attention from the start with affordable plans and zero-money down options, so they won’t look elsewhere and go to a competitor.
Qualifying for Dealership Partnership with CFF
At CFF, we pride ourselves to work with carefully selected dealers from around the United States. We look for partnerships versus mere transactional relationships.
How do you stack up against a typical dealer profile?
1. Established with an inventory of new or used transportation equipment, including semi-trucks and trailers, tow trucks, box trucks, light/medium duty fleet vehicles, and construction equipment.
2. Sells equipment of a broad range of brands and year models.
3. Accepts flexible financing options, not just cash-only deals, to be more open to more customers.
4. Enjoys talking to people on the phone rather than just sending emails.
5. Possesses the desire to help end-buyers/clients with the best overall programs that meet the needs of each customer first. “CFF always recommends the program that benefits our client before benefiting us.”
Discover more about our dealer partner program.
To get started, download the Dealer Partner Starter Kit below, and someone from the CFF team will contact you right away.
To access dealer kit, please fill out the form.
About Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc.:
At Commercial Fleet Financing (CFF), our pros have given smart advice to fleet owners and owner-operators in the transportation, moving, towing or construction industries for more than two decades. With CFF, finding the right financing solutions is a phone call away and most borrowers secure commercial vehicle financing with ease. To talk directly with one of our finance pros and get started with credit approval in as little as two hours, CFF’s phone number is (469) 281-2962.