ROAD GRIT is a monthly newsletter for the customers and vendors of Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc.
TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY NEWS
THE GRIT – Video Message from our Founder
CFF STAFF PROFILE
UPCOMING EVENT – FREE WEBINAR
New and Used Equipment Financing Basics Webinar
Join Matt Manero on Thursday January 26th at 12:00 am CST to take the mystery out of financing. Our goal is to help you reach success in your business. Matt Manero will cover the basics of financing new and used equipment.
Click here to Enroll Today
HUMOR – Because we all need to laugh
A contractor is offered a very good job opportunity that happens to be on the other side of the country. It’s so good however, that he decides to pack up all his tools, ship most of them over, pack the rest in luggage, and fly to the job. so anyways, while he is in the air, the pilot comes on the intercom and says the airplane is going to crash. Everyone but the contractor panics. The contractor reaches into his luggage, and pulls out a 100′ cord and starts unwinding it. the person sitting next to him asks him what he is doing. he tells her that “I’m going to open up the door of the plane, hold on to one end of the cord and throw it out of the plane, and jump out. It’s a power cord, it’s bound to catch on something.”
DID YOU KNOW – Transportation Trivia
- There are over 6 million construction workers in the United States.
- The construction industry accounts for about $1 trillion worth of structures a year.
- There are more than 650,000 construction employers in the United States.
- Each year construction creates or sustains over 28,500 jobs.
- The Komatsu D575A weighs 142.5 tons and has an engine that generates 1150 horsepower.
ALWAYS FREE TO YOU FROM CFF
- Download your copy of 10 Trucker Tips at 10TIPSBOOK.COM
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel CFFNATIONWIDE
- Never buy equipment again without putting it through the CFF budget builder. BUDGET BUILDER
- Download your copy of the 6 Secrets Your Banker Doesn’t Want You To Know
BUYING TRUCKS, TRAILERS OR EQUIPMENT?
CALL CFF TODAY AT 972-247-8447. Phone us for your FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.